So we bought a lottery ticket today, and I know that the odds are like one in 170 million that I’ll win the jackpot, but hey, I like to dream.
And I was thinking, what would I do with 70 million dollars?
- To start, I’d move out of this apartment.
- I’d bring my boyfriend back to NC and send him to college.
- I’d buy a lot of shoes.
- I’d buy more shoes.
- I’d buy my mom a car and give her the money to start the coffee shop she’s always wanted, but first I’d pay off all her debts.
- I’d donate a couple million to public school fine arts.
- Private voice, guitar and piano lessons.
- Then I’d get an agent.
- I’d do whatever possible to get my dad’s back fixed.
- I’d pay for my little brother to go to college, and I’d probably give my older siblings like a million dollars each.
- Then I’d buy more shoes.
Being sick is stupid.
Mucinex not working. Neither is pseudoephdrine. x.x
My face feels like it’s been hit with a brick and everything is just icky.
And I can’t breathe.
My Danny. :)